Skip to main content

Me and my front side passenger in a train

Me and my friend had gone in a big city kanpur first time for taking admission, after that's. we return to home after 2 days. when i reached on the station. We looked here and there we are searching a train named as chaura chauri express. Suddenly we listen anounce that's train no.....Come at the platform no 4. When Train reached on station. we entered in a train compartment. We start searching a empty seats. 
Than i see some people talking in a seat. i Shawn that some space on the seat. i asked hello, i can sit down .she reply yes. than i seat down on the seat.
the all people belonging to same family at one seat. a girl age at least 22. One member her mother and other her sisters age at least 5 to 16 year. 
train is moving very fast suddenly. i listen a sweet voice Hello where you are going. i reply with my town name.
She  listen and smile wt? We are also going to this town. and she is exited to talking with me. ofter some time with conversation she  asked a very confused question. i can not reply and then i can not sleep all over night. i thinks this is crazy girl. Actually that's time I am not in mood for talking, but after some time I started a conversation. And just front of me a beautiful girls was also sit-down. I see her. she is so beautiful. and one girl'who sit-down in my side she and me started a conversation. she also ask questions about me and I only reply, I have been don't asked any thing to her.  The train again stop on a small station there was no any people is looking on this station, train stop at this station  20 minutes. Train is reached at near alahabad. all passenger had been sleeped in this compartment. if i talking about weather it's just October season ended. again train is moving very fast wind is very cool entered in to the window of train. the clock is reached to 12.pm. only 4 people was waked. me my friend and two'girls one near my seat and front of my seat. My friend is also looking to that'girl' who is so beautiful. he is seating side of girl'. Some time of interval I see also her. Actually I want to know there expression against to my friend. bcs is look her one time 1 minutes regularly😊. Some situations with me happening. my side of passenger (girl) she looked at me regular one minute one time, actually. I am a village boy so I feared with girl eyes and I first time going to City. I am a very innocent.  I never talk to any girls in past. Not close to any girl'. so I put a bag between both when i sit-down. After seeing me. she called her sister and says to  her sister sit-down left side. i had just seated of right side her girl. When i sit on the seat. I put my bag between me and her. Bcs I think it a separator. When his sister come and sit down she told remove her bag from this place. I take-up my bag. time is reached atleast 2.pm. now no space between togather. After few minutes. she down in my back side and hand put on my Shoulder, we feel anxiety i told her don't put hand on my shoulder. she says  no space in this seat you can sit with this condition or you can leave the seat, she smiled her sister who is atleast 16 year he also he smiles with cover our mouth. I think. if any one is sit here except me than she know how to treat a boy. That's time I think how much I am inocent. (Mai aisa kyo hu) But I ignored it all that's time. My friend looking it's all activities, we reached next station. A girl who sit-down on my front. Comedown from the train at alahabad.  Then  my friend seen it's all activity this girl. I talk to the girl by only reply her questions. Ye no yes. My friend request to the seat change. I facing a lots problem but I know about my friend so I don't want to change seat. my side girl' was also crazy.  I feel her activity. actually my friend known that how much I am inocent. he looks also both girls one one minutes. Really girls was seeing very dengers any one fall in love with her 😊. When she start looking at me I feel anoxius. unconscious😊. After request my friend, I changed my seat. than i sit down another window seat. My friend start conversation with her. She ask to my friend. your friend is so innocent. she ask to my friend. About me he have girlfriend. he replied no. He don't intrested talking with girls. (She says bahut kharush lag hai) After some time both are behave like so friendly. my friend say to me for sleep. you sleep please. I really feel sleepy. but I don't want to sleep. becouse i feared with my friends if any activity happened serius with her by my friend. we also facing problem. If he complain. I started acting like sleeping. I put a towel on my face. And I see out side through window of train. I know about girl' and my friend thats what activities happen. if she act same activity like me. I think thats time. ( Jaise ko taisa mila hai)  after some time my friend put hand to the girls she is no react she confused what's I do. because I know she is enjoy it. She not against it. But some time my friend is do next activity. I thought that time. I can't interfere because girl' impression  not like against. After some time  girl' standup their seats and go to another seat other side. I don't see what's happened actually that's time i see out of train. i told to my friend. With angered. ( Dimag kharab hai tumhara faltu insan abhi bol de ki usko chhed rahe the to jante ho kya ho saktaa hai.) He replied to me tum kya pta ye isi type ki hai. than i reply his.o kis type ki h it's doesn't matter what is your type first you think it.) Again we see. She start their looking and smile again. To other side to another boy. I don't judge to girl' may be it's behaviour like it. ( Lekin uski harkate to aisi hi lag rahi thi ki open line de rahi) after some time same incident happened. That's area only one boy was waking up. she sitting just side of boy. Talking her with smile. So same incident happened again. Actually girls don't want to its lavel activity. but it's want to enjoy like eye to eye. Hand to hand Touch  feeling only. After second incident she come to me on my seat Again. her sister sleeping in my side. she waked her. and sit down than i see her behaviour is chang now. and I see some fear on her face. she asked hello wake up. And again start a conversation. we talk to her. Again he asked I reply. He says one my friend is your caste she living in gkp. he is doing politechnic she is so quite. I reply okay. After some time she says that when you are sleeping your friend are touch my hand. I told that I see it ok . Why you looking like it to a stranger. She says but I see you like it's  why you can't do any thinks . (Yadi meri dekhne ki style galat hai to smile kar di to kya samjhe.) We reply different people have different behaviour. But I really say to you you Frist change her self. How become so close ony some hours with strenger. If you don't know someone briefly. you don't behave like this. But I can say He looking style is so attractive😊.  I think she melt a stone with her eyes. I say that what activities you are doing when i sit with you. She reply anyone see you and imagine you are so innocent. So I touch you for Fun i want to know how much a boy innocent when you put bag between we. I thought u are feared with girls.  Train is reached next station. i listen her story. she told about past bf. Friend. Etc. And she just set her face to side of my face. And looking same style to me and she says. (Mujhe nhi lgta tha ki itne sarife ladke hai duniya me) per aapko dekh ke vishwash ho gya. I checked you so I catch your hand one time, I reply it's ok.  Train is running so slowly cold Air is passes through window to us he looking at me I told don't look at me he laughing loudly.  after some time in we reached at her station. My station had just next station. But my friend change our decision. he says I comedown her station. And he says to me that give me her number. I told his. i don't have her number. He think a long conversation, we interchang both our number.  After just 3 hours we got a request on fb. I see profile I found its that's girl'who is in train.  Hi says we may settle in kanpur. And say nice journey and memorable journey. jindgi rahegi to fir milenge.  I think really it's memorable journey.  

Motive of the story 👇

If the girl does not give a chance, then the boys do not have the courage to touch a girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer production

Brewing  is the production of  beer  by steeping  a  starch  source (commonly cereal  grains, the most popular of which is  barley ) [1]  in water and  fermenting  the resulting sweet liquid with  yeast . It may be done in a  brewery  by a commercial brewer, at home by a  homebrewer , or by a variety of traditional methods such as communally by the  indigenous peoples in Brazil  when making  cauim . [2]  Brewing has taken place since around the 6th millennium BC, and archaeological evidence suggests that emerging civilizations including  ancient Egypt [3] and  Mesopotamia  brewed beer. [4]  Since the nineteenth century the  brewing industry  has been part of most western economies. The basic ingredients of beer are water and a  fermentable  starch source such as  malted barley . Most beer is fermented with a  brewer's yeast  and flavoured with  hops . [5]  Less widely used starch sources include  millet ,  sorghum and  cassava . [6]  Secondary sources ( adjuncts ), such as

When to see a doctor If you can't 😴sleep In over night or traveld sleep.you may be suffring from inosomia know more about inosomia

What is Insomnia? If you can't sleep, you may be wondering if you have insomnia. Insomnia is a complicated condition. What is the definition of insomnia? According to guidelines from a physician group,  insomnia  is difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, even when a person has the chance to do so. People with insomnia can feel dissatisfied with their sleep and usually experience one or more of the following symptoms : fatigue, low energy, difficulty concentrating, mood disturbances, and decreased performance in work or at school. How long does insomnia last? Insomnia may be characterized based on its duration.  Acute insomnia  is brief and often happens because of life circumstances (for example, when you can't fall asleep the night before an exam, or after receiving stressful or bad news). Many people may have experienced this type of passing sleep disruption, and it tends to resolve without any treatment. Chronic insomnia  is disrupted sleep t

Mechanism of Action of Hydroxychloroquine as an Antirheumatic Drug

Mechanism of Action of Hydroxychloroquine as an Antirheumatic Drug Abstract The antimalarial agents chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine have been used widely for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus. These compounds lead to improvement of clinical and laboratory parameters, but their slow onset of action distinguishes them from glucocorticoids and nonsteroidal antiinflammatory agents. Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine increase pH within intracellular vacuoles and alter processes such as protein degradation by acidic hydrolases in the lysosome, assembly of macromolecules in the endosomes, and posttranslation modification of proteins in the Golgi apparatus. It is proposed that the antirheumatic properties of these compounds results from their interference with "antigen processing" in macrophages and other antigen-presenting cells. Acidic cytoplasmic compartments are required for the antigenic protein to be digested and for the pept